Stocking Stuffers (i.e. Things That I Wish Were Under My Tree)

Dec 23, 2013

What would you pick if you could stuff your own stocking for Christmas? Well, I got to thinking about it today and I had a few ideas that I thought I'd share with you guys since Christmas is only a few days away! (I know, I can hardly believe it either. I mean I swear Evelyn was just born and now she's six months old! Crazy.) So, without further ramblings, here's my little list I've been dreaming of in my head all day ;) I hope you all enjoy!



  1. 1. The newest of the all time favorite Urban Decay Naked eye shadow Palettes =) What girl wouldn't want one of these in her stocking? If you know anything about makeup or even if you don't, you just cant go wrong with these! I LOVE it and can't wait to get this one (whether it be as a gift or otherwise, I will have it)
  2.  A brand new shiny and beautiful Michael Kors watch. I've been needing a new watch for the better part of this year and it just happens to be perfectly sized to stuff in a stocking! Forget the fact that it's probably upwards of $150 - I don't know about y'all but I certainly couldn't justify dropping that amount on a watch, no matter how gorgeous and practical it may be :(. However, as a gift [from Santa, maybe? ;)] it would be oh so lovely! 
  3. Ahhh this is the one where the dreaming aspect comes into play. A Carnival Cruise Line gift card. With enough money on it to take a 7 day cruise of my choice (or 5 day - I'm not picky). Need I say more? 
  4. This one is probably the more reasonable of all of my stocking stuffer choices. Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume. This stuff smells amazing and a girl can never have too many perfumes!

So there's my list! Hope you've all enjoyed it and maybe got a last minute idea for someone on your list. Have a Merry Christmas everyone !!

-Olivia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...