February Goals!

Jan 31, 2014


      I'm gonna keep this simple here you guys, these are my goals for the month of February that I'm hoping to accomplish. I plan on doing one of these every month for the rest of the year so please join me if you'd like! Leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you do decide to follow along and I'll post a link to your 'Monthly Goals' post at the bottom of this page!


+ Keep my nails painted. 
I always feel more inspired when my nails are pretty.

+ Finish at least 2 craft projects. This is mainly a goal because I start so many projects and rarely finish them. It's time to accomplish something here. 

+ Get more sleep. Sounds pretty easy, right? Ha. We'll see. 


+ Take more pictures with ALL 3 of us (myself, Luis and Evelyn) in them. 

+ Organize our stuff. 
- We're currently in between houses (staying with family) and all of our stuff is a complete mess. I can't handle clutter of any kind - shit's gotta go.

+Have a legitimate date night. It's been way too long. 

Seems simple enough, right? :)

Happy February Y'all ! xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...