My Own Little Project 365

Jan 2, 2014

I'm determined to become a better (i.e. more creative) photographer without the use of editing tools this year. In honor of that, I've decided to try my own little version of the Project Life 365. Mine is going to be a little less daunting, my goal is still to take a photo a day (if not 20 or 30 photos per day) but its strictly for myself. If I miss a day, no big deal. However, if I do happen to get a somewhat decent shot that day then I will post it here to share :) So without further ado, here is my official first post!



What better photo to start with than my baby girl playing a game of peek-a-boo with her momma ;)

I'll be posting photos at least once a week but hopefully 
more so keep checking back!

Oh and I know I'm a day late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hoping this year brings everything you hope for and more!

-Olivia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...