How To Print Your Instagram Pictures At Home!

Feb 4, 2014



          I've had my own way of printing Instagram pictures pretty much since the first day of using the app. Just out of curiosity though... when I see those "print your Instagram pictures" links on Pinterest (and I see them frequently) I usually click on it to see how they do it. 95% of the time it's some kind of review for some company that charges up to $10 per print and that's not including shipping prices to actually get your prints to you. I have a much better solution for everyone today and it's so simple, you're going to want to kick yourself. Trust me. 


Supplies:
- Scissors
- Photo Printer (if you'll be printing at home)
- Photo Paper (if you'll be printing at home)





1. The first thing you need to do is scroll through your Instagram feed (use your phone for this - you wont be able to do this tutorial if you only use Instagram online), click on the photo you want to print to make it bigger, and just take a simple screen shot. (iPhone users will have no problem with this but others may...I know many phones have an app you can download that will allow you to take screenshots so I'd try looking in your app store! Sorry for the inconvenience if your phone doesn't come with this feature.) Continue this step until you've got screen shots of all of the photos you're wanting to print.

2. Once you've got all of your screen shots in your phone, you can either download them to your computer if you have a photo printer at home OR you can take your phone to your nearest instant print kiosk [i.e. Walmart, Walgreens, CVS]. If you have a printer at home then just print your screen shot (even with the extra stuff you don't want - we'll get rid of that later) and move to the next step.   
      If you choose to take it to a photo kiosk (which is what I did) just plug your phone in and follow the instructions for printing. Once you've chosen your pictures and it gives you the option to crop, make sure you choose "no crop" underneath the picture. This way, your pictures will print with an even square picture in the middle. 

The image on the left is what it will look like when it prints, the right is what you'll have after it's cut. Perfect square Insta-prints!

3. OK, now you've got all your screenshots printed and we're almost done! All that's left to do is cut your pictures out with scissors and viola! You have all the Instagram prints you want at a fraction of the price to get them online or through a printing company.



I hope this tutorial is helpful :) if anything's unclear about it or if it seems like I've missed something then please let me know in the comments. I always reply and love to hear from you!

-Olivia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...