Updates and Apologies

Feb 19, 2014

            
           Let me just start out by saying I am SO SORRY I've been away for so long! I feel like I've abandoned my blog. I can assure you, I haven't! It's just been an extremely busy last couple of weeks around here. It seems like something new pops up every day that needs immediate attention and blogging has somehow been pushed to the back burner throughout the chaos. Again, apologies y'all! I promise I'm here to stay for a while!







          A little update on the goings on around here though - My boyfriend and I are finally moving back out of my mom's house! YAYYY! I cannot express enough how excited I am about this. Not that it's been awful living here or anything but I think it's safe to say that we've overstayed our welcome. Not to mention how extremely difficult it is to fit 2 grown ups, a baby, and enough stuff to fill an entire 2 bedroom home into one tiny room. It's been a very cluttered couple of months, as I'm sure you can imagine. It's such a breath of fresh air knowing that it's {hopefully} all coming to an end soon. 




          I've also been trying to focus more on my goals for February. Sleep has been an ultimate priority around here. (Which, if I'm being honest, is the main reason why there hasn't been a whole lot of action on the blog lately. Sleep first - blogging later.) I think it's doing wonders for my mindset though. I feel one hundred and fifty times better than I did this time last month. And I'm not kidding at all. I love sleep. Does wonders for the soul.  It was probably my favorite pass time before having Evelyn and I'm hoping to rekindle our relationship. So far, so good. ;)


Another little milestone that's happened since my disappearance from the wonderful world of blogging is that Evelyn turned 8 months old! OH MY GOSH. I swear she's just flying through these months like its nothing. Also during my short absence, she has mastered crawling and pulling up on just about any piece of furniture (or laundry basket or animal or large toy) that she can get close to. I'm watching her slip further and further into toddler-hood and away from babyhood. I haven't decided how I feel about this yet. I knew it was inevitable but it's just so bittersweet that the time is finally here. 



And of course, who could forget Winter Storm Pax? But, more on that later ;) check back in a few days to see!!

I'll be back very soon y'all, no more long absences any time soon! xx

Olivia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...