Wantable Accessories Box Review: August 2014

Aug 18, 2014

Okay guys, I'm super excited about this blog post topic! So, I got my first Wantable box in the mail this weekend and let me tell you - I AM IN LOVE! I'm already addicted and can't wait for next month's box. How pathetic am I? But that's just how much I loved all of the fun stuff that I got - all of which was picked out just for me! Who wouldn't love to have their own personal stylist online who sends them stuff in the mail? I mean really? Talk about an amazing concept. 





If you've never heard of a Wantable box before or are just intrigued, as I was, about this interesting new concept of retail subscription box full of goodies being delivered to your door - like any ordinary magazine would be - then here's a quick breakdown for you:


*You create a username online at Wantable.com.
*Choose which box you want to receive in the mail (you have 3 options: makeup, accessories, or intimates).
*Then you answer just a few questions about your style and preferences pertaining to whichever box you choose.
*Once you've completed your preferences your very own stylist picks 4-5 items to be sent to you which will be mailed out within 2 business days! How great is that!?

I'll be totally honest here, I was a bit of a skeptic at first. I've been eyeing these lovely little boxes for some months now but have been a little hesitant to try it - $36 a month to someone who's already on a pretty tight budget can be a lot of money people. I know I'm not the only one concerned about this when trying a new product they've never actually seen or tested in person. Especially considering there are so many places out there that'll charge you for basically crap - you know the extremely low quality stuff they take nicely staged pictures of and then try to sell to you for ridiculous prices. You all know what I'm talking about. And that is always a concern of mine when I purchase anything sight-unseen. This Wantable box was no exception. 

However, I'm very excited to say that I was more than pleasantly surprised by the items I received from Wantable! The jewelry and scarf alike where all excellent quality! (So far as I can tell anyway) Not to mention the shipping was crazy fast. My estimated delivery date was Wednesday (my birthday!) and I actually received it the Saturday before. Another pleasant surprise!

Here are a few shots of the items Wantable sent me:


Close-up on this gorgeous watch. Probably the piece I'll be wearing the most next to the earrings
which are perfect for everyday use ;)

Scarf (I tucked in the ends behind my neck to make it an "infinity" scarf) watch, and earrings
Scarf as a vest! 

And here's a better look at what all came in the box



In addition to all of the great stuff that they send to you, they also include a rundown of each item that's in your box including a description and pricing so you know how much your new things are actually worth. I thought this was a nice little perk to be able to check out brand names and other information about the great accessories I can now proudly add to my collection. 

Another little side-note: if you happen to get something that you don't like, they make it very easy - and FREE! - to send the item back and they will replace it with something else pertaining to your preferences. Love a company that actually cares about their customers!


*NOTE: This was not a sponsored post, I'm just a very happy customer who wanted to show a little love for Wantable !




Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all have a great week! If you already have a Wantable box subscription (accessories or otherwise) feel free to leave a picture in the comments! I'd love to see what other people received in their August boxes!



*Note: Please excuse my ragged appearance in the photos above. I realized after I was literally already in my pajamas and about to go to bed that I had completely forgotten to take any pictures for this post! So I threw my clothes back on and this was the outcome. Forgive me for my ill-preparedness. 

Olivia


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...