Currently: Vol. 2

Sep 25, 2014

I haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks  it's been almost a full month. Oops! (check out my last one here) so I thought I'd go ahead and get back to it. It's amazing how much can change from week to week. I'd like to start doing these posts weekly but we'll see how that goes. I'm trying to ease up on the blogging pressure I put on myself so I make no promises, but maybe I'll have another one for you guys next week ;)





Thinking About:

Goal setting, relationship issues, the fact that my poor baby had to get shots at the doctor this morning, being more dedicated to my blog and certain ideas that have been bouncing around my head for the past few days, my new dishwasher and how awesome it is to have such conveniences, where I'd like to live in 5 years (should I stay in my hometown? Or move only 30 minutes away so I'm still close to family? Or maybe North Carolina, I don't know why but I can't seem to shake the idea of living closer to the mountains...). Seriously? I'm a woman -  I think about a million things at once at all times. If you asked me this again in 5 minutes my answer would probably be different. 


Enjoying:

My job and the fact that it seems things are slowly starting to fall into place in my life. Finally. I feel like I'm actually only focusing on myself for the first time in almost 3 years and its so wonderful. It's hard being on your own sometimes, sure - especially when you have 15 month old to take care of in addition to yourself - but I think it's totally worth it. I can come home from work after picking up my daughter and do exactly as I please. No one to answer to, or to text and let them know I'm home now, no one keeping track of my every move. If I want to go walk around TJ Maxx or Target for an hour instead of coming straight home, you bet your ass I will. And I don't have to tell anybody about it. Freedom. I am so so enjoying the freedom of being single. Almost enough to say that I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship again. I'm better at being alone. And I'm totally okay with that. Actually enjoying it, if you will.


Wishing:

It could be Fall for at least 4 more months. The leaves changing, the cool breezes, the warm afternoon sun, and the chill at night - please don't go. Just stay with us a while, okay? I know it's still just the beginning of Fall but it never seems to last long enough!

Looking Forward To:

Going to a pumpkin patch/corn maze/haunted house with my sisters and their boyfriends plus my Nana and Evelyn. We're going the first weekend in October and I can't wait to spend time with everyone and hopefully get some great Fall pictures! I'm also looking forward to Halloween costume shopping for Evelyn tonight with my Nana. Have I mentioned that I love her? She's kind of awesome. :)

Missing:

Cable. I miss being able to sit down in front of the TV and watch re-runs of all of my favorite HGTV shows. Plus, The Walking Dead comes back on in 2 weeks and I'm sitting over here trying desperately to fit cable TV into my budget (which never works out) and when it doesn't work - I do anything I can to distract myself or make myself feel better about the fact that I work full time and still can't afford cable. Like damn. 

Sorry, I think I went off on a bit of a tangent there... 

Excited About:

Fall fashion- both for myself and especially Evelyn. Toddler clothes and shoes are just too damn cute to resist! This will be the downfall of mama's budget for the next couple of weeks.... *sigh



If you'd like to see other "Currently"s be sure to check out all of their links on A Mama Collective! Also, in my side bar -->



xo Olivia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...