October Goals: 2014

Oct 2, 2014

I feel like I somehow totally skipped August and September and now here we are and it's October. It's like time is just racing past me while I'm going at a snail's pace trying to keep up. Allow me to be the first to admit - it's not working. Obviously. And I'm going to blame the fact that I couldn't get this post up yesterday on that too. Just so I feel better. 




SO, anyway. I know the calendar technically says "October" which automatically brings lovely visions of red and orange trees, scarves, boots, and over-sized sweaters but that is just not the reality this year in Georgia. It's 85 degrees here today. And every tree I passed on the way to work this morning (a 30 minute drive) was still green. With the occasional yellow/red leaf. Here's to hoping my beautiful vision of Fall will be brought to life sooner rather than later. 

But now that I'm done complaining (or am I?) - let's get to those goals!




October Goals:

+ Finish a book (and not a children's book either - those don't count)

+ Clean out the garage and have a virtual "yard sale" on craigslist. 
       ~Has anyone ever done this before? Thoughts? 

+ Continue reading to Evelyn every night before bed

+ Squeeze in as many Fall related outings as possible before it gets too cold

+ Drink 2 bottles of water a day

+ Cook at least 3 nights a week
  ~ Cooler weather means there are no excuses - even if 2 out of the 3 meals are crock-pot meals. I'd still be happy with that ;)

+ DE-CLUTTER (seriously Olivia, get rid of some shit.)

+ Start going to bed earlier - no excuses. 




Okay so that's what I've got so far. I'm sure I'll end up adding to it at some point. So indecisive, I am. I'm feeling pretty accomplished with my September goals though so maybe that will encourage me enough to get this stuff done. It feels pretty good knowing that you're accomplishing things. It doesn't hurt to give yourself a pep talk every now and then either (or am I the only one that does that?).


Until next time x

Olivia


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...