October Insta-Roundup

Oct 20, 2014


Hello again! 
For those of you who were wondering, I am, indeed, still here. I can't believe I haven't taken the time to post anything the entire month and it's already the 20th! Talk about the epitome of a bad blogger. You know how everyone's on this "Blogtober" kick at the moment? Well, lets just say I'm going against the grain and being a bit of a rebel by doing the exact opposite of blogging every day this month ;) . Ha, but seriously though it has been such a busy month I just haven't found the time to type anything out. (Not anything worthwhile anyway. Kinda like how this post is going so far.) So in order to catch everyone up to speed I thought I'd just do a little Instagram roundup and then we can start fresh tomorrow. 
Sound good? 
Wonderful. 
See you lovelies soon. 
xo



Halloween Costume FAIL. 


Mommy's little budding photographer ;)









And now that we're finally all caught up, stick around for a bit because I'll be featuring all of the amazing shots that my good friend Jaimie from Jaimie Ann Photography captured during our family day at the pumpkin patch last Saturday! 





Oh, and just one last insta-shot. You know I can't leave out the new coffee mug I got a few weeks ago from TJ Maxx. It goes kind of perfectly for my Fall themed coffee flavors of Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Spice. Ahh... Fall. <3

Olivia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...