Weekly Wishes, Vol. 1

Oct 27, 2014

Hello there! You all know how much I love goal setting so when I came across this particular link-up, I just couldn't resist. There are a few things I'd been thinking about lately that arent on my monthly goals so this seemed like the perfect place to put them! Plus, it's a much shorter time-line to get things done, which turns the pressure up and usually makes me much more productive. I work better under stress, so feel free to hold me to this list !


Volume 1

  1. Unplug once I get home. I need to be so much better about just putting my phone on the counter or leaving it in my purse and just leaving it alone and being present with my daughter. This is the only way to guarantee that I have as much quality time with her as my one and only focus. And even after her bed time, I need to stop staying glued to the thing. A little "me time" to just be with myself and think is much needed. 
  2. Publish the review I wrote on my Urban Decays Naked Basics 2 palette that's been sitting in my drafts since 2 weeks ago. Or, more specifically, finish taking/uploading/editing the pictures for said post. 
  3. Along the same lines ^, finish and publish the post I have written about mine and Evelyn's weekend trip to the pumpkin patch 2 weeks ago. Complete with wonderful family pictures by the very talented, Jaimie Ann Photography
  4. Choose photo from above mentioned Pumpkin Patch visit to have printed and order it! No procrastination! I have a lovely 11x14 photo frame that is already hung on the wall and needs a wonderful picture to replace the one that came with it! (for the record, I find it hilarious that no one that's come over to my house has actually noticed that the picture inside the frame is the one from the store)
  5. Have a successful Halloween of course! I'm praying that Evelyn has gotten over being scared of her Halloween costume by the time Friday rolls around. (It's an owl costume - shes extremely upset about the talons that cover up her feet. Poor thing) Wish me luck!
And that's it for this week!


Olivia




Feel free to click the button below and check out what other bloggers have going on over the next few days!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...