10 Blog Post Ideas For The Uninspired

Feb 3, 2015


How do you stay inspired to blog? Does writing out a blog post come totally naturally to you with no hesitation or are you constantly looking for inspiration of some sort? I'd say I'm definitely more of the latter. It's quite inconvenient at times, but it is what it is and I've accepted it as such. 

This is actually what brings me here today, because as I've been scouring the internet and Pinterest over the past few days trying to find some great ideas for fresh (but still relevant) new content for my little corner of the internet, I thought it would only be decent of me to share with you all a few of the ideas I've found. I fully intend on using every one of these at some point but don't hold me to that ;) Ha!


And without further ado, here you go:



+ Pro's and Con's list 

- This list could be comprised of pretty much anything from travel destinations, to deciding whether to eat out or have a home cooked meal. The possibilities are pretty much endless. 

+ A "Mood Board" of any kind 

- Think Polyvore.

+ Share a story from your childhood.


+ What are you currently reading? 

- Tell us about it!

+ How has your life changed between this exact day 2 years ago and now? 

- You could share lessons learned, something you wish you'd done that you didn't, something maybe you wish you could take back? Are you happy with how the past 2 years have gone or do you need to make some life changes; like, starting now? Spill it.

+ Write a product review.


+ Make your favorite quote into a printable!

- Instructions on how to make your own here.

+ A day in the life post.

- I can't be the only one who enjoys reading these. 

+ What are your goals?

- Example here and here.  

+ Plan a trip.

- Even if you aren't going on any glamorous vacations anytime soon, I'm sure there are plenty of places that you plan to visit in the future so why not go ahead and plan your dream trip?! Thought about taking an elephant ride in Thailand? Or are you more into wine tasting in Tuscany? Or maybe you'd rather just tan and party for a full week on a yacht off the coast of some far off land. Whatever sounds good to you, tell us about it! Plus, you can always refer back to your post once you do get the opportunity to take the trip you've always wanted, and it'll all be right there waiting for you. Bonus! :)



I hope this list helps you out of your blogging funk or at least gives you a little inspiration for something else you might want to write about. I know I will be referring back to this when writers' block strikes again as is completely inevitable. If you do end up using any of the prompts in this list feel free to leave a link in the comments so we can check out your take on things, and feel free to refer back to this post :)  

Good luck!


- Olivia






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...