Currently | Vol. 3

Feb 25, 2015

It has been quite some time since I've done one of these so I thought I'd give a little life update in the form of a questionnaire. You can find Vol. 1 here and Vol. 2 here. :)


Thinking About:

How ready I am for Spring to arrive. Being that I live in the South, I know many of you are probably scoffing at me right now (HA what does she know of winter, anyway?) but seriously I hate the cold. And for a southern girl like me, these past few weeks of below freezing HIGH temperatures have definitely been enough for me to start dreaming of Spring time. Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of snowfall that they've forecast for this afternoon! {Fingers crossed that weirdo groundhog was wrong this year and Spring will show up sooner than later. Whats up with that little dude anyway?} Feel free to check out my Pinterest board for some warm weather inspiration! 

Planning:

My daughter's second birthday. It's not actually until June but with the way time has been racing by ever since she graced me with her presence in this world, I know it's really just around the corner. If I don't at least get a rough draft birthday party planned by March it's going to sneak up on me at the end of May and I'll be scrambling like a chicken with it's head cut off. So I'm doing myself a favor and trying to take care of as many details as I can now while I'm ahead. 

Side note: I never knew how much of a planning/control freak I was until I became a mother. I drive myself crazy sometimes. 

Reading:

Blog, Inc. by Joy Cho. If you are a fellow blogger and have yet to read this little gem I suggest you pick up a copy. I'm only a couple of chapters in and right now most of it is very basic blogging info that even a novice like myself understood and knew fairly well but there have been a few good points made and other suggestions which I will certainly be putting to use. I'm just starting to get to the good stuff about posting and making your own editorial calendar that works for you {I need so much help in this department so I'm excited to get to that!} so if anyone's interested in more feedback once I've finished the book (a review maybe?) then please contact me and I'm sure I can work something out! :) 

Thankful For:

My daughter and all of the beauty that she brings into my life. There is seriously no greater job in the world than that of being a mother and seeing your hard work pay off. Evelyn is learning more every day (and talking more too!). She's too smart for her own good and she knows if she looks up at me and says "Peeeeeeeze" with the most adorably hopeful look on her face, there's a 99% chance she's going to get whatever she's asking for. Yep, I've become that mom. I try to be firm, but it's just so hard at the stage she's at right now. I'll work on that. Later.

Looking Forward To:

My future in general. Ever since I came out of the fog I was in for the better part of last year I've been feeling very excited/optimistic about my future and what I'm going to do and where I'm going to go. The possibilities are truly endless and I'm currently basking in my own contentedness. Life is good. I have big plans that I'm working on making a reality so that's what what I'm looking forward to right now. Just life. 


I think I'll just leave you guys with that. ;)


Olivia



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...