Weekly Wishes Vol. 3

Feb 16, 2015

I've decided to bring back my weekly wishes post every Monday because

1. I miss making goals that I am actually held accountable for and
2. I'm just not ready to commit to monthly goals again yet.

Plus, I just love the idea of weekly goals. It's a great way to stay focused and make sure that you are moving in the right direction by having this little weekly reminder. So without further ado, here are my goals for the week of February 16-22!




+ Spend more time with my dog. 

I know this sounds like a crazy "goal" but sometimes I feel like I'm so busy with work and being a mom to a very active toddler, poor Kingsley gets neglected.

+ Work on creating a legitimate blogging schedule and have at least 3 posts ready to go 1 week in advance at all times. 

Baby steps...

+ Drink at least 3 bottles of water a day.

For mah health and whatnot. 

+ Bring my lunch (and breakfast too, really) to work instead of eating out every day. 

This means I need to hit up the grocery store but I just hate eating out every single day. Luckily we have a fridge at work, so I really have no excuse here. It's just a matter of creating new habits. 

And just so I don't overwhelm myself my first week back, I'm just going to stop there and focus on those things. If you're interested in creating your own weekly wishes then hop over to The Nectar Collective and join the Link Party that goes on every Monday! 

Or you can check them out by clicking the link in my sidebar {below my blog button} ---->

Hoping you all have a lovely and productive Monday!

Olivia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...