First Day Of Spring!

Mar 20, 2015

Happy first day of Spring from my little boogahead! 


Spring is by far my favorite season and I'm looking forward to what is supposed to be quite a nice weekend here in Georgia. Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend as well!


Photo courtesy of Megann Allen Photography.

On the to-do list for the first weekend of Spring for me and my munchkin:



1. Plant new flowers! Of course. What else would you do on the first weekend of Spring?

2. Visit Ev's fave playground.

3. Bake cookies. Because, chocolate.

4. Wash the car - having a black car means if you don't keep up with this at least weekly, it will be an embarrassment to drive. Thank goodness for tinted windows.

5. Possibly rescue a new furbaby. Evelyn has been absolutely obsessed with cats lately so I'm willing to entertain the idea. :) We'll see how this goes!


Wishing you all a lovely first weekend of Spring!

Olivia 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...