Easter! 2015 {Round 1}

Apr 2, 2015

Hi all! Just thought I'd pop in and show y'all a little recap of our first round of Easter egg hunting for 2015.

We went to a lovely little egg hunt set up by my Nana's neighborhood which is actually more like a small community in and of itself. It's a bit ridiculous honestly.


They set everything up behind the neighborhood clubhouse in separate areas for each age group. (0-2, 3-4, 5-6, then 7+) Evelyn seemed to be one of the oldest in her age group so it was just way too easy for her to snag as many eggs as would fit in her basket - with the help of myself and Aunt Sharon of course ;). It was almost unfair for the other babies who seemed to all hate the idea of being in the grass in general. No seriously, it had me questioning how the other half lives... these babies were acting like they'd never been subjected to such nonsense as crawling through grass. Poor things. They don't know what they're missing!

Overall it was a fun experience, especially once the sun came out and the breeze died down a little. They did have a "petting zoo" of sorts set up away from the egg hunts that we visited before making our way back to Nana's. I'd say that was definitely Evelyn's favorite part of the afternoon. I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked because of all the goings on that was happening but here are a few highlights from the day!

* Side note: I recently got a new phone {thank God! Goodbye POS iPhone!} so these are the only photos I was able to recover for the time being. I will be adding more to this post this weekend probably when I have longer than 2 seconds to myself before I am interrupted by A. a very needy toddler or B. the Boss Man/Lady. So don't forget to check back!







I so wish I had more to share with you because I know I got some great ones of her at the petting zoo, but for now this is all I've got to work with. That fence didn't stop her for long, she got in with the animals about 2 minutes after that last picture was taken! Ha, my little adventurous girl. Never a dull moment! Love her!

Also, we'll be doing Easter egg hunts number 2 & 3 this weekend, and number 4 next weekend. This holiday pretty much gets the entire month of April around here.

You can see a few more highlights from the day on my Instagram account as well!


Olivia  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...